Cyber Resilience COVID-19 Bulletin
The Scottish Government’s Cyber Resilience Unit is producing a regular ‘Cyber Resilience Bulletin’ for business organisations, public sector organisations, charities and the general public.
As a result of the significant rise in COVID-19 related scams, over the next few months, the Scottish Government Cyber Resilience Unit is sharing important cyber security information from trusted sources, including the National Cyber Security Centre, Police Scotland and Trading Standards Scotland.
Please see the most recent notices below:
We are looking to measure and improve the Bulletin readers’ experience and satisfaction. Please answer this short survey to share your thoughts.
- Cyber Resilience Bulletin 28th May 2020
- Cyber Resilience Bulletin – 21st May 2020
- Cyber Resilience Bulletin – 14th May 2020
- Cyber Resilience Bulletin – 7th May 2020
- Cyber Resilience Bulletin – 30th April 2020
- Cyber Resilience Bulletin – 23rd April 2020
- Cyber Resilience Bulletin – 16th April 2020
- Cyber Resilience Bulletin – 9th April 2020
- Cyber Resilience Bulletin – 3rd April 2020
Advice and information is changing daily as we navigate our way through the COVID-19 pandemic, so please ensure you only take information from trusted sources.
Authoritative Sources Of Cyber Security Information And Guidance
- National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC)
- Police Scotland
- Trading Standards Scotland
- Coronavirus in Scotland
- Health advice NHS Inform
To report a crime call Police Scotland on 101 or in an emergency 999.
We are constantly seeking to improve. Please send any feedback to CyberFeedback@gov.scot