Health and Social Care
Health and Social Care – Get Involved in Shaping Services
A range of local events are being planned by the Convention of Scottish Local Authorities and the Scottish Government (and other stakeholders) over the coming months to get people involved in shaping policy relating to adult services and older people. Organisations of all sizes in the health and care sector, people who use services including older people and their carers are being encouraged to get involved. The events will look at:
- progress in reshaping care for older people – so people are living in and staying well and connected to their local communities,
- the kinds of outcomes people want to see, from a seamless health and social care service; and
- the standards people expect of the care they receive.
The schedule/location for the events is as follows:
- Shetland Monday 2ndSeptember
- Aberdeen Friday 6th September
- Edinburgh Tuesday 10th September
- Dundee Thursday 12th September
- Paisley Monday 23rd September
- Ayr Tuesday 24th September
- Dumfries Friday 27 September
For more information or to register your interest to attend local events, contact: CareforOlderPeople@scotland.gsi.gov.uk and 0131 244 5403.