Public Procurement and Property
Re-let of National Framework for the Provision of Interpreting, Translation and Transcription Services
We have concluded the re-let of the framework for Interpreting, Translation and Transcription Services.
This framework is now open to all Scottish public sector organisations including the third-sector.
The framework commenced on 12 November 2021 for a maximum period of 4 years until 11 November 2025.
The framework is a multi-supplier framework and 3 suppliers have been appointed. All 3 suppliers are SMEs and all have committed to pay the real Living Wage to staff directly involved in delivering services under the framework agreement:
Services included in the scope of the framework are:
- face to face interpreting;
- remote video interpreting;
- telephone interpreting;
- translation and transcription services.
Benefits of this framework include:
- competitive market rates;
- pre-agreed terms and conditions;
- dedicated framework management;
- sharing of knowledge and best practice;
- efficiencies in process and reduced duplication of procurement effort;
- improved quality and coverage of service delivery.
Further information on the framework can be obtained from:
Kath Cowan – Kathleen.Cowan@gov.scot
Senior Portfolio Specialist
Liz Burns – Elizabeth.Burns@gov.scot
To find out more about Public Procurement in Scotland, please visit www.gov.scot/procurement
Follow us online: