Public Procurement and Property
Award of Legal Services Framework
Following a recent procurement exercise, a new Legal Services Framework for central government organisations has been awarded and commenced on 1st September 2023 for a period of 4 years.
The framework comprises of 6 Lots with multi suppliers in each Lot:
- Lot 1 – Contract, Commercial & Corporate (6 suppliers)
- Lot 2 – Debt Recovery (4 suppliers)
- Lot 3 – Litigation, Reparation, Employment & Inquiries (6 suppliers)
- Lot 4 – Major Infrastructure and Commercial Projects – including related Litigation (6 suppliers)
- Lot 5 – Property and Related Services (4 suppliers)
- Lot 6 – One Stop Shop (6 suppliers)
All the appointed 8 suppliers have Living Wage accreditation and have confirmed that they will pay those involved in the delivery of services under the Framework Agreement, and/or any subsequent call off contract, at least the real Living Wage.
Half (4) of the suppliers on the Framework are SMEs, and all of these SMEs are based in Scotland.
Call off contract award procedures will be by mini competition between all suppliers in the applicable Lot, with the option for a direct award for low value requirements (under £20k).
Any enquiries should be directed to:
Kath Cowan – Kathleen.Cowan@gov.scot, or:
Liz Burns – Elizabeth.Burns@gov.scot
For further information on public procurement in Scotland please visit www.gov.scot/procurement
Please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us online: