Integrating and Reshaping Care
Creating a Healthier Scotland: Conversation Update
The National Conversation on health and social care is now well underway with fresh content and active social media channels. A number of great events have taken place already with many more on the way.
A reminder of what the conversation is:
From August 2015 to April 2016 the Scottish Government is holding a national conversation on health and social care services in Scotland. The conversation is seeking views on what a healthier Scotland should look like in the next 10-15 years from now and how people in Scotland can be supported to be as healthy as they can be.
To help get the conversation started three broad questions have been issued:
- What support do we need in Scotland to live healthier lives?
- What areas of health and social care matter most to you?
- Thinking about the future of health and social care services, where should our focus be?
How can you support the National Conversation?
It would be great if you could support this by promoting the Conversation across your networks. There are a number of ways in which you could help us, including:
- Like and join the conversation our Facebook page
- Follow our Twitter account and if possible spread the word and copy and paste the following tweet and pin it to your profile.
- Join the conversation to have your say on what a #healthierscotland should look like in the 10 to 15 years http://healthier.scot/
To pin the tweet:
- Open up your Twitter Profile Page.
- Choose the Tweet you would like to Pin.
- Click on the three dots (more).
- Select “Pin to your profile page”.
- Join the conversation and send us your thoughts to email@example.com
- Contribute to our website, and social media channels. You can upload your own content (videos, pictures, blogs & case studies, etc), or comment on existing posts.
- Come along to one of our public engagement events. (details to be published on our website soon)
- Hold your own conversation, and let us know how it goes. We have uploaded a facilitation pack to assist you with this, and we would be happy to provide additional support including funding and assistance on the day.
If you would like to have a chat about how you can support the conversation please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org