Public Procurement and Property
Procurement People of Tomorrow – Buying into Procurement
When I first applied for my Modern Apprenticeship in procurement back in 2014, I’m ashamed to say I didn’t even know what it was. But here I am four years later, loving my career choice and telling you why it’s such a good idea to come along to our next Procurement People of Tomorrow (PPoT) event – Buying into Procurement.
If you’re new to procurement or have been thinking about procurement as a career choice, there’s no better place than Buying into Procurement for a helping hand. The whole PPoT community will be there to answer questions and share our experiences, and the event also brings together experts from the Scottish public and private sectors. Buying into Procurement is about looking at the future of the profession and the Year of the Young People is the perfect time to get involved.
Be part of that future – come along to Buying into Procurement on Tuesday 22 May 2018 at the Insight Institute, University of Strathclyde, Glasgow from 10.00 am – 3.30 pm.
Who is it for?
The event is aimed at people in the private and public sector who are:
- Procurement modern apprentices and graduates
- Supply chain students
- Graduate and foundation apprentices
Speakers and interactive sessions include:
- Procurement manager at A.G Barr
- Nikki Bell: Deputy Director of Procurement and Commercial Policy & Project Assurance
- Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply representatives
- Drummond Bridge/ Hays Recruitment representatives
- Workshop sessions including: sustainability, soft skills, influencing and stakeholder management
There’s only a limited amount of places still available so sign up on Eventbrite.
For further information please contact: Rachael.email@example.com.