Public Procurement and Property
National framework agreement for cloud services
The new framework will be multi supplier (up to 15) and replaces the existing Hosting Services framework. It will be open to all Scottish public sector organisations and is estimated to go live in July 2019.
The scope of the framework includes public cloud (including access to hyper-scale); private cloud; co-location; hybrid cloud; community cloud; cloud transition services.
• Easy to use multi supplier framework – organisations will be able to call-off directly or by mini competition.
• Delivery of quality services, in terms of Service Levels and Key Performance Indicators and robust terms.
• Improving access to public sector contracts – the framework offers a potential opportunity for SME suppliers.
• Sustainability – delivery of an environmentally friendly, efficient Cloud Services framework.
• Cyber resilience – secure cloud service delivery with supplier accreditation to ISO27001 as a minimum.
Should any organisation have a cloud services requirement between May and July 2019, please contact Stuart Brown to discuss options.