Award of new Legal Services framework agreement
The recent procurement exercise for the relet of the Legal Services framework has now concluded. This collaborative framework went live on 1 August 2019 for a four year period, until 31 July 2023.
Good for society
A total of 11 suppliers were appointed to the framework agreement. Four of these suppliers are Scottish SMEs.
All framework suppliers were asked to provide details of their proposals to help us meet Scottish Government’s Sustainability Development and Corporate Social Responsibility policies. The responses proposed a number of different benefits including:
- Living Wage accreditation achieved by seven suppliers
- IIP and IIYP accreditation
- Signatories to the Business Pledge for eight suppliers
- No inappropriate use of zero hours contracts
- In-house training academies and programmes
- Apprenticeships, including Modern Apprentices
- School work experience opportunities
- Support of work/life balance policies
- Mental Health first aiders
- Employee bonus, reward and recognition schemes
Please share this information with any interested parties and potential framework users within your organisation or sector.