Public Procurement and Property
Breaking new ground with new Construction Framework
Are you a contractor or supplier within the construction industry? Then this opportunity could be for you!
On 27 January, we will host an Open Supplier Meeting for the future National Civil Engineering Framework (for Works & Associated Services, including Roads & Roads Maintenance).
This significant event is the initial public engagement for this new collaborative construction framework.
Contractors of all sizes are welcome to attend including Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3 as well as SMEs, Supported Businesses and third-sector organisations interested in finding out more about being part of the supply chain.
The event will be opened by Nick Ford, Director of Scottish Procurement and Property. Other speakers will include:
- Morag Angus, Head of Property and Construction and Chief Surveyor for Scotland
- Graham Porteous, Head of the Scottish Government Construction Procurement Policy Unit
- Colin Bell and Brendan Little from the Scottish Government’s Collaborative Construction Team
- Jamie Kennedy from Transport Scotland
- Robert Ogg from Robertson
In addition, we have:
- Alistair Kerr, British Association of Supported Employment (BASE) outlining what Supported Businesses can offer and
- Gillian Cameron, Supplier Development Programme on how they can assist Scottish SMEs
We want public procurement in Scotland to be #OpenAndConnected – hence this event is the perfect opportunity to have your say and ask questions. We’d like to hear the initial thoughts and views from contractors in being a Framework Supplier or being part of the supply chain for subsequent civil engineering projects.
For further information on public procurement in Scotland please visit www.gov.scot/procurement
Please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us online: