Public Procurement and Property
‘Scottish Government Procurement Strategy’ 2022 to 2024 launched
We have just published the ‘Scottish Government Procurement Strategy’ for 2022 to 2024.
This strategy is a key element in our plan for the future and sets out how we will use the Power of Procurement to:
- strengthen the role of procurement as an enabler of economic recovery
- deliver value for money, drive maximum savings, benefits and efficiency of approach for the taxpayer and provide excellent stewardship of Scotland’s resources.
- create a more joined up approach to procurement and property across the Scottish public sector
- drive innovation, advance towards net zero and support Scotland to become a Fair Work Nation
- and improve capability of staff, systems and processes across the public sector
The strategy describes how we plan to carry out procurements for the next two years, and how we are leading and collaborating across public sector procurement.
Our Director, Nick Ford, introduces the strategy in the short video below:
For further information on public procurement in Scotland please visit www.gov.scot/procurement
Please email enquiries to email@example.com
Follow us online: