Public Procurement and Property
Software Value Added Reseller Services (SVARS) Framework Awarded
The next generation of the Software Value Added Reseller Services (SVARS) framework has been awarded to Computacenter (UK) Ltd.
The SVARS framework offers the Scottish public sector a direct route to market for Software and Associated Services. The framework goes live on 1 May 2023 for two years and has two possible 12-month extensions.
The services available on the SVARS framework include, but are not limited to:
- Commercial off the shelf software (COTS) i.e. software which is generally available and does not require development
- Annual maintenance services for purchased software. Annual maintenance will include the rights to “upgrade” to the most current version of the software at no cost to the purchaser
- Support services either directly or via a third-party provider. Including but not limited to those associated with software support, implementation and configuration.
- Asset recording of purchased software
- Warranty support
- Aggregation of bulk software purchases (bringing together organisations with similar purchases to identify savings)
- Management and administration of price competitions between software options to identify further savings
- Pre-sales and post-sales advice and support relating to the suitability, application and deployment of software and licenses
- Maintenance of software licence records through asset management, software audit and data migration services
- Consultancy services.
For further information on public procurement in Scotland please visit www.gov.scot/procurement
Please email enquiries to email@example.com
Follow us online: