Public Procurement and Property
Award of new Temporary and Interim Staff Services frameworks
The recent procurement exercise for the relet of the Temporary and Interim Staff Services frameworks has now concluded.
These four collaborative frameworks went live on 13 April 2019 for a 4 year period.
Good for communities
All framework contractors were asked to provide details of their proposals to help us meet the Scottish Government’s overall community benefits policy. The responses propose a number of different benefits including:
• A commitment to working with local communities to offer CV writing, job interviewing and presentation skills courses to under-represented and protected characteristics groups.
• Participating in volunteering or charity programmes within the local community and wider UK.
• Sponsorship of local organisations including boys and girls clubs, local football clubs, schools and colleges.
• Proactively encourage school pupil and college student placements.
• Targeted recruitment and training for disadvantaged and people in long term unemployment.
• Work with third sector organisations where appropriate.
Framework launch events will be held sometime in the next few months, further details on these will be issued in due course.
Please circulate this information with any interested parties and potential framework users within your organisation or sector.