Public Procurement and Property
Review to Scottish Government Procurement Strategy 2022 to 2024
Following publication of the Public Procurement Strategy for Scotland (PPSS), the Scottish Government Procurement Strategy 2022 to 2024 has been reviewed and foreword updated, confirming our alignment and commitment to deliver the vision and ambition of the PPSS.
The Scottish Government Procurement strategy is a key element in our plan for the future and sets out how we will continue to use the Power of Procurement to deliver on our shared ambitions across the Scottish Public sector, with a particular focus on:
- strengthen the role of procurement as an enabler of economic recovery and longer-term wellbeing
- deliver value for money, drive savings, community benefits and efficiency of approach for the taxpayer and provide excellent stewardship of Scotland’s resources
- leverage a more joined up approach to procurement and property across the Scottish public sector, in line with our Public Procurement Strategy for Scotland
- drive innovation, support Scotland to become a Fair Work Nation and ensure we maximise the impact of procurement on enabling our net zero ambitions
- and improve capability of staff, systems and processes across the public sector to drive consistency of practice
The strategy describes how we plan to carry out procurements until April 2024, and how we are leading and collaborating across public sector procurement.
For further information on public procurement in Scotland please visit www.gov.scot/procurement
Please email enquiries to email@example.com
Follow us online: