Public Procurement and Property
Scottish Government 18th National Procurement Conference and Procurex Scotland
We are delighted to bring you details of the Scottish Government 18th National Procurement Conference.
Taking place at SEC Glasgow on Tuesday 31 October 2023.
This one-day event, which runs alongside Procurex Scotland, attracts over 500 cross sectoral buyers, heads of department and contract managers responsible for managing the national public procurement expenditure of £14.5+ billion a year. This year the event will focus on ‘Adapting to an evolving global economy’ and the impact this has on Scotland’s public procurement sector.
Featuring leaders and senior stakeholders from across Scotland’s procurement community and beyond, it’s where delegates can learn and be inspired by what is happening now – and what’s planned for the future: all with the aim of improving public sector service delivery and delivering a better Scotland for all.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Tom Arthur, MSP, Minister for Community Wealth and Public Finance
- Gordon Beattie, Director of NHSS National Procurement, National Services Scotland
- Julie Welsh, Chief Executive, Scotland Excel
- Angus Warren, Chief Executive, APUC
- Barry Graham, Head of Professional Services and Capability, Collaborative & Scottish Government Procurement
- Cath Baxter, Voice Coach and Public Speaking Expert
- David Taylor, Chief Operating Officer, CIPS
- Professor Graeme Roy, Professor in Economics, Glasgow University
With a series of plenary and breakout sessions, as well as full access to Procurex Scotland included in the ticket price, don’t delay – register to attend today.
For further information on public procurement in Scotland please visit www.gov.scot/procurement
Please email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us online: