New to procurement?
Are you new to procurement or training with a procurement career in mind? Then take part in our national Procurement People of Tomorrow (PPoT) survey.
Complete the survey and you will receive free entry to the 13th National Procurement Conference at Procurex 2017 – just make sure you enter your email address. Tell us a little bit about yourself and what you’d like to see from PPoT at this year’s Procurex – the survey results will help inform our breakout session.
You should complete the survey if you are any of the following:
- a procurement Modern Apprentice
- a procurement graduate
- a Modern Apprentice in a procurement position (for example a Business MA in a procurement department)
- a graduate in a procurement position (for example a business graduate scheme in a procurement department)
- a graduate in a procurement internship / Modern Apprenticeship
- a procurement intern
- new entrant to procurement (within 1-3 years)