Public Procurement and Property
Client Device refresh – specification and product range webinars
We plan to hold four sector specific webinars where you can give feedback on our current offerings and we can discuss upcoming changes in technology which will shape future specifications and requirements.
Our suite of National Client Device frameworks is due to end as follows:
Framework end dates
Mobile Client Devices – 15 November 2019
Thin Client Devices – 30 November 2019
Web Based and Proprietary client Devices – 30 November 2019
Desktop Client Devices – 31 December 2019
Workstation Client Devices – 9 March 2020
Tablet Client Devices – 20 June 2020
Webinar dates, times and organisations
Friday 27 July 2018 at 10.30 am – Local authorities (both education and corporate representatives are welcome)
Wednesday 1 August 2018 at 2.00 pm – Universities and colleges
Thursday 2 August 2018 at 10.30 am – Central Government and other bodies
Friday 3 August 2018 at 10.30 am – NHS
Each webinar will last approximately two hours.
- Current specifications and any gaps in the current offerings that could be potentially filled at refresh
- Manufacturer wide changes to specification which will have a bearing on future requirements
- An opportunity for stakeholders to discuss potential new requirements, for example, servers, storage and networking
To register your interest please email Karen.Pow@gov.scot with the following information:
- Questions that you’d like to have answered on the day (if any):
- Date of webinar you would like to attend:
All participants will receive a calendar request with joining instructions for their webinar.
If you are unable to join the webinar on the dates given for your sector but can participate on another date please email Karen.Pow@gov.scot. If none of the dates are suitable we plan to organise a one-off cross sector webinar in early September to discuss our findings. Any stakeholders who cannot attend on the above dates are welcome to join this session.