Public Procurement and Property
Supplier Journey website is now live!
In response to the feedback received from the supplier guidance survey carried out last year by the Scottish Government a new Supplier Journey website has now been launched.
The website is free to use and contains information for suppliers on how to bid for public sector goods, services and health and social care contracts. It includes:
- information on where to find contract opportunities;
- Frequently Asked Questions;
- information on procurement procedures;
- a glossary of procurement terms;
- where to find help and support.
- The supplier journey will be updated with changes to legislation, policy and best practice to make sure that the guidance and advice is current.
- You can receive automatic emails, confirming updates made to the site, by providing your details via the “Notify Me of Changes” link.
- You can provide comments via the “Contact” link.
For further information please contact: Procurement_Development@gov.scot.