Public Procurement and Property
OJEU contract notice to establish a Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS) for Network Advice
Scottish Procurement are delighted to announce that we have issued an OJEU contract notice to establish a Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS) for Network Advice.
The Network Advice DPS is a collaborative system available for all Scottish public sector bodies to use.
The scope of the DPS is to provide a wide range of network advice and it is open for any supplier that can provide these services to apply to join.
Because the scope for network advice is wide and diverse, it isn’t possible to list all the types envisaged – but some examples may include areas such as:
- Network security
- Improved energy consumption and efficiency
- Support of internet of things (IoT) network integration
- Support of Unified Communications (UC) network integration
- Audit and analysis of network services
- Network infrastructure project management
- Network upgrades
- Support in the procurement of network services
- Migration of existing network services
- Advice on network solution and design and implementation of new network services
There is no limit to the number of suppliers that can participate in the DPS, and suppliers can join at any time during its lifetime. Suppliers simply have to complete an ESPD (Scotland) application and provide some evidence of experience in delivering the in-scope services.
It is expected that the DPS will be available to Scottish public sector organisations in early November 2018.
Further information is available by contacting Dawn Swan on 0141 242 5595.