Public Procurement and Property
Guidance on our ICT frameworks and Dynamic Purchasing Systems (DPS)
April 15, 2020 by Lorraine Carlyle No Comments | Category buyers, Cloud Services, data services, Digital conferencing services, digital technology products and services, Dynamic Purchasing System, framework agreements, ICT, Internet of Things, Network advice, Procurement news, Scottish Procurement, Server and infrastructure maintenance, SMEs, suppliers
From everyone in the Scottish Procurement ICT team, we hope you are all safe and well during these challenging times.
We know that access to IT products, networks and services is vital to ensure the ongoing operation of many business areas. We are here to support you with information, advice and guidance on the use of our ICT frameworks and Dynamic Purchasing Systems (DPS).
The team are available to help you access the following products and services.
- Technology products, accessories and peripherals from our client device and IT peripherals frameworks which can help enable and improve home working.
- On and off-site printing and mailroom services including desktop printers from our office equipment framework.
- Audio conferencing and mobile voice and data services through our digital conferencing services and mobile voice and data services frameworks.
- Dynamic Purchasing Systems which provide quick and easy access to a range of services including Internet of Things, telephony services, network advice and digital technology.
- Additional software support and licences such as Microsoft Office or Skype for Business from our software value added reseller agreement which can help enable working from home.
- To allow staff to remotely access your networks from home, cloud data storage (co-location, private or public) services from our cloud services multi-supplier framework agreement.
As you will be aware, a number of commodity areas are experiencing supply chain challenges. Please be assured, however, that we and our suppliers are working to address these as best we can.
Contact details for the team can be found on our webpage which also includes information on how to contact our framework suppliers and access our buyer guides via the Knowledge Hub.
If you have any questions or require assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.
Tags: client devices, Digital technology services, Dynamic Purchasing Systems, framework agreements, ICT products, office equipement, Scottish Procurement frameworks
Leave a comment