Public Procurement and Property
Scottish Government 17th National Procurement Conference and Procurex Scotland
Returning live in venue for the first time since 2019, we are delighted to bring you details of the Scottish Government 17th National Procurement Conference.
Taking place at SEC Glasgow on Thursday 27 October 2022.
This one-day event, which runs alongside Procurex Scotland, attracts over 400 buyers, heads of department and contract managers responsible for managing the national public procurement expenditure of £13.3+ billion a year.
This year’s conference will provide attendees with an invaluable insight into the latest developments and opportunities across Scotland and is designed to support your learning and development objectives, as well as help public procurement professionals work towards the four main outcomes for procurement – good for business and employees, good for society, good for places and communities and open and connected.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Ivan McKee, MSP, Minister for Business, Trade, Tourism and Enterprise
- Nick Ford, Director of Procurement and Property, Scottish Government
- Julie Welsh, Chief Executive, Scotland Excel
- Gordon Beattie, Director of NHSS National Procurement, National Services Scotland
- Angus Warren, Chief Executive, APUC
- Anna Beswick, Adaptation Scotland Programme Manager, Sniffer
- Gavin Oates, Managing Director, Inspirational Speaker, Comedian & Best-Selling Author
With a series of plenary and breakout sessions, as well as full access to Procurex Scotland included in the ticket price, don’t delay – register to attend today: https://www.procurexscotland.co.uk/book-now/
For further information on public procurement in Scotland please visit www.gov.scot/procurement
Please email enquiries to email@example.com
Follow us online: