Open Contracting – current publications
The Scottish Government is currently working to publish more information in line with the Open Contracting Strategy. But did you know we already publish a variety of procurement information and that it is all accessible online?
Current publications include:
- Contract notice and contract award notices
- Our current Contract Register
- Collaborative forward plans
- Scottish Procurement Policy Notes
- Statutory guidance
- Best practice guidance and templates
- Scottish Government spend over £25k and electronic purchasing cards spend over £500
If there is any other information you would like to see published, please send your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.