Meet Mike Watson – Underwater Observation Specialist
In our series of Science in Government Conference posters we now have Mike Watson – an integral part of the Engineering Group. Mike is involved with the design, development, maintenance and operation of underwater observation systems and tells us how he overcomes some of the more challenging aspects of his job.
- Science in Government 2018 posters
- Meet Pablo Chevallard our Renewables and Energy Technical Officer
- Meet Luisa Barros – Fishing Gear Scientist
- Meet Jessica Craig – Fisheries Population Modeller
- Meet Andy Wilson – Assistant Environmental Chemist (Modern Apprentice)
Tags: Alba na Mara, engineering, fisheries, fishing gear, Marine Scotland, Marine Scotland Science, MRV Scotia, MSS, oceanography, renewables, research, sampling, science, Scientist-in-Charge, Scotia, SiC, STEM, Survey, underwater observation, underwater tv, YOYP